Yesterday (29th) was Joshua's second birthday. We went to church in the morning and he fell asleep in moms arms. He had a nap when he got home. And then he got to go get pizza. When he got home he had pizza ,root beer and watermelon. Then he watched a movie. And after that he got to blow out his birthday candles (he was so cute, we had to stop him so he would not blow them out before we were done singing). And then he got two trucks, some farm blocks, and a plastic baseball & bat. He can really throw hard with that. He has three more present that he has not opened yet but he does not even know. We will give them today after his nap. I can't believe that he is already two. My prayer for his future is that he will become a godly, Christian, hard working man.
2 comments:
It looks like he enjoyed all the toys! I'm sure the rest of the kids did as well.
I think the other kids liked the toys more, but it's hard to say.
~Samantha
Post a Comment