Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun Bracelet

I found a pattern for this bracelet on a blog. It is crocheted. Here are the pictures and the link to the blog.


The wire I used was just plain craft wire, with glass pearl beads........

The first row, I did 6 stitches......The finished bracelet.......Well almost finished. I ran out of wire, so I was not sure how to end it. I will more then less likely take the beads off and throw it away, trying again when I have enough wire.I put it on Delaney but it was a little tight and she did not like to wear it. I closed it on her with a safety pin....


Here is the link to the blog where I got the pattern. The lady who does this blog uses all kinds of craft stuff so it is worth looking at.






Written by

9 comments:

zimmerman family said...

that looks like fun! you did as great job, was that the 1st time you ever did something like that? how long did it take?
~love seania

ReillyClan11 said...

Yes That was the frist time I had ever done it. But I have done a lot of crochete before you I had a lot of practise. And I think it took me about an hour maube an hour and a half. Thank you for commenting, it is some much funny to get a comment. :)
Your loving sister
Samantha

zimmerman family said...

i love you!!

ReillyClan11 said...

Thank you sister! I love you too. :)

zimmerman family said...

i set up a blog come see! the name is 6zimmermans

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great Idea you should show me when...

Read next comment for The rest...



~Sarah Frees

Anonymous said...

Grandma, Mike, Aunt Teri (mom), Hannah, And I come up on...

Read next comment for rest of answer...


~Sarah Frees

Anonymous said...

Saturday... See you then




~Sarah Frees

ReillyClan11 said...

Show you what? Seanias Blog?