http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/2009/01/fire.html
In the midst of the trauma with the fire, their son ended up in the hospital with appendicitis and then their dog died. Wow! They are still working on going through the house for things that might be salvageable and they will need to find a rental. Well that is all the update that I have for now. I am going to try and get a button for them on the side of my blog that will take you to there blog if you want to check for updates yourself, she does a post almost every day.
I want to ask you all to keep praying for them, as they are a long way from being back to where they were before. Thank you.
Samantha
2 comments:
Thank you so much for posting about this family. I know they appreciate everyone coming together to help! YOu have been entered into the giveaway!
Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
Thanks for all the comments Samantha! :-) You have a really sweet blog!
Do you know this family personally that had most of their home burn down? How tragic to go through something like that!
Blessings,
Sarah
Post a Comment