GIRL!!!!
We are very excited but a little surprised. We were thinking all this time that it would be a boy. So many of you may be as surprised as we are, and others may laugh. :) Now that we know, I must say I am getting very excited about a little girl!! It will be so much fun to dress her in pink clothes and ribbons and lace. As well as those cute tights that have the lace on the bottoms (I just love those they are sooooooo cute).
But we have no name ideas as of yet. If any of you have any ideas please tell in a
comment. I will tell you that we are hoping for a Bible name and we are thinking of using
one of these names for the middle name: Sandra, Starr, or Kay, after my grandma who past away last year.
Also we found out that we were off by two weeks on the due date, it was June 27, and now we
Also we found out that we were off by two weeks on the due date, it was June 27, and now we
find out it is July 10.
Well that's our big news!! We would like a comment if you can.
Well that's our big news!! We would like a comment if you can.
Samantha
7 comments:
yaaaahoooo it's a girl! sorry i have no name ideas it took me 9 months to come up with "emily" ha ha ha!
How about Rebecca Kay or Rachel Starr? or Lydia Kay. I think I like Lydia Kay. I think it's wonderful that your family will be having another girl!!
You and mom REALLY think alike, mom also said maybe 'Lydia Kay'! Thank you for the ideas and the comment!
Samantha
That is so cool. Do you ave a name for her yet? when is the next visit? I heard you took everyone how many people thought itwould be a boy? and how many thought it was gonna be a girl?
~sarah Frees
That is AWESOME!! Girls are so much fun! : )
Here is a website you might want to check out:
www.biblical-baby-names.com
Here are some ideas: Naomi, Rebekah Starr, Elisabeth (with an 's' and you could do Kay).
~Carilyn
Oh exciting! My parents decided to find out only once what gender one my my siblings before she was born. They never told us though! Have fun tossing girl names around!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment