Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy late birthday Kathleen & Delaney

Kathleen and Delaney's birthday was April 12th



7 years old.



Twins.
Obadiah liked the card best of all.We got four chairs and they lined them up and sat in them saying that they were at church :)And very cute little Erin with her lost tooth. :)


Happy late birthday my lovely sister's :)

Samantha

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Soooo cute! It looks like you all had a lot of fun.

~Lizzie

L. C. Bryan said...

That "in church" shot was very funny! What type of cake was it? I love the raspberries! Love the pictures Samantha!

ReillyClan11 said...

Yes I thought the 'in church' thing was funny also. :)It was a white cake.

Anonymous said...

Samantha,
Did you make the cake? It is beautiful!

-Sarah Beth

ReillyClan11 said...

Sarah Beth~
Yes I did make the cake and decorate it. I did not like the taste of though so I will have to try another recipe another day. And thank you, I had a good time decorating it.:)

Elizabeth said...

I understand playing church.My sisters and I would have our stuffed animals go to church. Winnie the Pooh was the Pastor. Samantha when we come home from church will do that some times. she dose it with her baby.

The picture is really cute with them all lined up in those chars.

~Lizzie