Ya. How soon?~Lizzie
Any time between now and 16 days from now. :) (other then that I do not know for sure)Samantha
How exciting! BTW we have internet access again, yippee! Enjoy the rest of the week! :-)Sarah
Oh Samantha... I saw the title and I was like "what? Is her mom in labor?"Oh the baby stuff is so adorable!
Hi Samantha,I switched my blog again because I got my own blogger account... here it is: www.thekingsbookworm.blogspot.com~Stephanie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ya. How soon?
~Lizzie
Any time between now and 16 days from now. :) (other then that I do not know for sure)
Samantha
How exciting!
BTW we have internet access again, yippee!
Enjoy the rest of the week! :-)
Sarah
Oh Samantha... I saw the title and I was like "what? Is her mom in labor?"
Oh the baby stuff is so adorable!
Hi Samantha,
I switched my blog again because I got my own blogger account... here it is: www.thekingsbookworm.blogspot.com
~Stephanie
Post a Comment