Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy birthday Joshua

June 29 was Joshua's 3rd birthday. We had a little party at home, just family. It was a lot of fun and he was sooooo cute. Here are the birthday pictures (sorry about some being blurry, I'm trying a new lens and I have not perfected it yet {thank you Leanne for letting me borrow it}) :)............





Helping to make the cake, kid style :).....


The cake, I can't say it is my favorite creation, but it's ok I guess, would be better as a grown ups cake though.........Happy Birthday deeearrr Joshuaaaa.......



Happyyyy Birrrthdayyy too yooouuu.....



Blooow....



Hey it did not work.....



Lets try it this way.......(it work by the way:)



Guy toys.....



I know how to do this....



See.......



Old McDonald had a farm, eee-i-eee-i-ooo.....


Cool truck....


A very handsome 3 year old. :)


'Pants!!!!!', And shirts (when he opened the pants he yelled with excitement. :).......


Chopper 2 (he already has a big blue one, so this one has the same name :).....


Daisy.......


(evil laugh) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......


AAAAAAA.......


The best picture of the day....


Fun with a gun...



Not just a cool toy, but also a great picture......


Daddy read to us....


Now it's mom's turn.....


Just pictures of not birthday people




Samantha

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That looked like so much fun. I think the cake looked great. Happy Birthday Joshua!!:)

~Lizzie

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Joshua!

Sarah said...

Birthdays are so much fun! I like your cake!

(As you can tell I'm a bit behind on commenting!)