Thursday, June 11, 2009

Obadiah's birthday

Obadiah's birthday was on May 3rd. We just did a cake and two or three gift. He loved it. He loved everyone singing to him, the cake, and playing with his toys. So cute. Anyway here are the pictures, they are not as cute as he was, enjoy.

He loves watermelon more then almost any other food.


Obadiah.....



Me?


Working with Dad. :)


The cake, well some of it. I forgot to take pictures until after we all had cake. :\


Wow!!!! I love it, I really love it!!!!


What's this?


Ok, right, like this?


I got it!!!!


Note from sister on these next pictures: He is not screaming or fussing, he is...well... it is hard to explain what he is doing. He was...playing really hard with lots of enthusiasm. Perhaps it was the cake. I think that's the best way to put it, but he is not mad. :)


My smile is soo big it hurts, take the picture fast!!!!




Samantha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! He is just too adorable. :)

BTW, I have a blogger blog.
Here's the web adress: www.thekingsbookworm.blogspot.com
I still have some things to work out, though.

~Steph

Elizabeth said...

Obadiah Is so cute. He looks like he had a lot of fun for his first birthday.

~Lizzie

PS. I like your new background.

ReillyClan11 said...

Thank you about the back ground. I was not so sure if I liked it because it was a little dark. But I have been likeing it more and more, so it might stay for a while. :)
Samantha