Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A walk in the wood, and on the shore...



Nice view.



A crazy rope swing.


A cool tree.



Beautiful wild roses.

This took us hours to build. :) Just kidding it was there before us.

A heart on the shores. The view.



Does anyone have a guess on this? I asked before, but no one guessed.
A jellyfish. It was very pretty with all the flowers.A cool looking tree.


Samantha

2 comments:

Carilyn said...

Howdy,

Is the thing the outside of a tire? Also, may I ask for some hints :) - is it soft or hard? Was it alive? Is it man-made? Please don't tell me what it is, though (unless it really is the outside of a tire) so that I can guess more. :)

Those foxgloves are quite tall, aren't they? We had a couple growing in our yard once.

~Carilyn

ReillyClan11 said...

No not a tire.
It is soft and fall's a part when you pick it up.
Yes it is alive.
No it is not man made.

I love foxgloves they grow wild all over here. it make it very pretty in the spring and early summer.

~Samantha