Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy birthday Leanne

Ok... sorry that I got behind again. :} Here is a birthday post for Leanne. Her birthday was on the 3rd and we had her and her family over for dinner. We had a great time and here are the pictures Matthew and I took. Anyway here they are I hope you enjoy them. :)


The cake was Mocha with Latte icing. Very good, but I had to take it out of the pan to soon so it almost fell off the cake stand. :} But it was very good and the most moist chocolate cake I have ever had.

Yes only three candle, we did not have enough and she would not let us any way.

I was able to keep this gift a secrete for almost four month's :).


That was a lot of fun. :)These plates were the surprise.











The cake.

A cute baby. :)







I love this picture. :)



The boy's had a really good time playing outside.

Some pictures can come out so funny.







Devin is so strong to hold Delaney with one forearm!



Such a cute picture.







It took forever to get this picture. Devin does not like to have his picture taken.

I like this one too. :0





Fly!

After this we played some other games while our parents watched a movie. It was a lot of fun.

I hope you had a great time Leanne. :)


Samantha

2 comments:

Sarah said...

looks like you had a great time together!

L. C. Bryan said...

I'm so glad that picture of Devin turned out:-P That was a lot of fun!! I'll post the cat picture right now!
Thanks for inviting me! (Even if it was just a plot to distract me from the "real" party!)