Thursday, November 12, 2009

Joemma

Joemma State Park is one of my favorite places to take pictures, it is a really picture perfect place. So I took a lot of pictures .......I hope you like them. :)
The road not taken......
Well, it was not taken because this one did not go anywhere ...

Can you all see Joshua? :)



Who is in the picture? Do you know?
The sun was shining so prettily on the water that day.....


Some artsy pictures......






The reflection in the water......





Another set of artsy pictures that came out so much better then I thought they would I wanted to share.....

Pretty....what can I say I love taking pictures of flowers.....


Under the dock......
Christian......
Sisters......They have a little crab in there hand so it was easy to get them to stay where they were....
Did you know if you lie on your stomach on rock with nothing to lie on it hurts...But you can get some good pictures....... :)

The next four, I was just playing with stuff so they are OK but not as nice as some....




We almost always find a heart rock when we go to a park so I have been taking pictures of them, maybe some day I will do a post on heart rock pictures .....maybe not......

Christian found this snake, we had never seen one like it before so we looked at for some time before we let it go......



The kids...ok everyone really enjoyed the sewsaw log...fun for pictures....:)
I love this picture of Joshua..........

Though this one is pretty good too.....
After we were done at the park we went for a drive in the neighborhood around the same area and we found this field we got out to look at it for about 5 minute and I just had to take a picture. The grass was as high as my chest and thick....I have to say this is one of the things I love..I love to walk through fields like this.... :) it is also great for pictures.....
Samantha
We went to this park again not that long ago and I will get those pictures on here as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You have some beautiful photos Samantha! You are a good photographer! :-)

ReillyClan11 said...

Thank you so much. :)

seania said...

wow great pics sis!! i hope you don't mind if i copy some...love you!!
~seania

Sarah Frees said...

Those are really good... wonderful... amazing... I LOVE THEM!!!