Last Sunday we went to a surprise party for a friend of ours. It was a lot of fun and we were really able to surprise him. Here are the pictures, thank you to Devin, Christian, Isaiah, Johnny, and Leanne for taking pictures. Please enjoy and Sarah you are welcome to any of these pictures you want.
Enjoy....

The Birthday gentleman

A balloon fight started by....well I won't say, those who were there will know... :)
3 comments:
That looks so fun... I MISS you guys love you.
Always:
Sarah Frees
Hi Samantha,
On your new family pics - All of them were AWESOME! I liked the 2nd ones of Delany and Kathleen better then the first ones. The
1st one of Joshua and the second one of Conner were better too I think. See you Sunday.
Love,
Brianna
Thanks Samantha for posting these pictures:)
We had a blast, thanks so much for attending!
Love,
Sarah H.
Post a Comment