Summer is here for sure and we have been spending as much time outside as we can. Here are pictures from a couple different summer days we have enjoyed....
We had just gotten home from running errands and Lydia was all exited about being out of the car so she went and played while we unloaded the car. When I went to check on her she was sitting on the rock and nice as can be just having fun, so I ran for my camera and got these next couple picture, plus some other really cute ones that I did not put on here because it would have made to many for a post.


I think this on is my favorite.....


A kiss from a sweet girl....

Cute little guy...


Pretty girl...

love that smile....

we are ready to go...

boys do love there toys.....

Sister's, sister's, there were never such devoted sister's.........

Chicky.....

Smile cute girl......

Summer sunset....

Summer camp fire.....

more summer sunset....

and more summer camp fire....

Summer marshmallows.....

summer baby.....


Summer boy's.......(nice hair)
summer dirt.................


Summer girls......

Summer fun.......
Samantha
No comments:
Post a Comment