Ok, here are pictures from the last three birthdays. I put the three together because we celebrated them together as Joshua's was at the very end of June, and Connor and Lydia's are at the very begining of July, so they are all in the same week. Here are pictures of our family party that we had. The next day we had the Bryan's over, as Matthews birthday was that week too, and had a party with them, those pictures are on the next post. Enjoy....
Home made ice cream...


Birthday boy...13 year old Connor

Birthday day boy, 4 year old Joshua.....

Birthday girl, 1 year old Lydia......

Can you see what I see??

It's........RUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL)

Christian made these for him.....



Love these picture.....

BANG!!

Hat on my head, hat on my head..... :)

CRAZY!!!!

Devin was very entertaining....

oooooooooooooooooo

Lydia liked her new toy. I have often wondered why we get our kids toys, like this one, that make so much noise that after a time we throw them away or take them back to the thrifty store. Why is that?

Tried after a long day of being king of the world as birthday boy...

Good morning Lydia......


Her new birthday dress, we had to get a picture of before it got played in....

I just love this picture....:)

Birthday shirt....

Jump.... ok, that only worked a little. Try....

Jump off the table!!!! That is so much better, good job!!!! Hey what did I just say? That it was a good idea to jump off the table?!?!? :} ooops
Samantha
1 comment:
Lydia is sooooo cute in her birthday dress! -Carrie
Post a Comment