I don't know if everyone thinks this is fun or cute, but we like dressing up our cats in doll close. My mom did it with her cat when she was a girl and we have done it with the last four cats we have had. I hope you like the pictures...Oh, and I promise you that these cats were purring as we were putting on the clothes and as we were cuddling then..Enjoy... OK one last thing, I could not think up a title for this entry so I need some help picking one out, if you can think of anything good please let me know......Now that's all...








This is a little house we made them just minutes before, out of a tarp and the corner of the old pig pen.


He is sooooooooooooo cute.
I am not sure what made them sing, but they did and it was cute. And I think the scream was pretty funny too.
Written by
Samantha!!!
1 comment:
Title suggestions:
* Clothes "Horse"
* The Cat's in the Cradle [reference to an old Cat Stevens song, guess I am showing my age, hm and prior paganism...]
* A Day in One of the Nine Lives [possibly too much of a stretch!]
* Dressed to the Nines!!
My brain just stopped.
Blessings,
~Mrs. Evelyn Mae R
Post a Comment