Joshua was just so cute the other day that I had to take some pictures of him. He did this all on his own, all I did was take the pictures......
For the one that is reall long so you cant see it all, it says,'This is really old, but you will not stop until I smile will you!' And the last one says,"I told you I am the cutest ever. I just love pictures!!"
Samantha
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Im not getting cuttest blog on the block wold you leave a comment on m blog and put it on there
Thanks for visiting my blog...and inviting me to stop by yours. :) What an amazing blessing you have in all of your children. When I think of all that it takes to care for, love, and train our little ones...I can't imagine doing ALL that you must do! :) God is gracious to provide just what we need, just when we need it!
3 comments:
Hey Im not getting cuttest blog on the block wold you leave a comment on m blog and put it on there
~Sarah
we have the cutest brother!! i love these! thanks for sharing!! love you!
Thanks for visiting my blog...and inviting me to stop by yours. :) What an amazing blessing you have in all of your children. When I think of all that it takes to care for, love, and train our little ones...I can't imagine doing ALL that you must do! :) God is gracious to provide just what we need, just when we need it!
Post a Comment