Here is a handful of background ideas for the recipe blog. They are numbered so leave a comment to tell me your favorite. We will have to one with the most votes....
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

Oh, and if you don't like any of them, find one you like and let us know what it is....
Samantha
13 comments:
i like #5 the most
The cupcake one and the last background are my favorites!
I like #4 and #7. The dark colors I like a lot and they look so much like a cozy kitchen. I think my mama would like to be part of the blog and she likes #7
I probably like #1, 4, 7, & 8 the best. #8 probably looks the most cook-bookish besides #2, but #1 looks the most kitcheny.
So...
If you don't want to count all of those as my votes, then you can count my vote as #8. :)
~Carilyn
Dear Samantha,
I can't decide! You picked to many pretty ones. :) There are a few that are my favorites, but I can't narrow it down very easily after that. #5 and 1 are pretty, but you already have this blog with a blue background. My favorites are #3,
#4, #7, and #8. Now I just have to somehow narrow it down. I know, I'll do eeny-meeny-miny-mo, and whatever I end up with will be my vote. :) The end result was #8. But I must say #7 was my next favorite. :) Which one do you like the best? Make sure you vote. :)
~Einahpets :) ;)
I like #7, #4,AND #3 I like dark colors and older style backgrounds
~Sarah Frees
I guess as my vot eI will pick #7 because I love dark backgrounds and with darkbackgrounds you can make the word sorta glow
I like the cupcake one!!
I like number 4 and 7!
-Sarah H.
Hi Samantha
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' sweetie!!!!
I can hardly believe it your 18 years old.
I can remember when you were just ‘knee high to a grasshopper.’
Time flies!!
I‘m very proud of you girl.
May this be a very exciting year and one in which the Lord richly blesses you.
Love and Kisses Aunt Teri
Looks like fun!
I am also looking forward to meeting you at the conference/Annalisa's wedding! They're both coming up soon!:-)
I put mine in order of best to least.
Best #7
Second #4
Third #3
Fourth #1
Fifth #5
Sixth #8
Seventh #6
Last #2
Hope that helps. Let me know if you need me to put together the e-mail.
Talk to you later!
Leanne
I like #7 also.
Post a Comment