OK, as all of you know I have the recipe blog up and going. But I realized that it was spelled wrong. Well, not only would it drive me crazy to have it spelled wrong but it would make it harder to find. So, I am going to delete the old R.B. and here is the new one. http://pilgrimladies.blogspot.com/
For all who have posted on it... do not worry I have already moved the posts over.
Also here is the email address:
pigrimladies@yahoo.com
And the password:
allofustogether
OK, I think that is all. If you have any questions leave a comment.
Samantha
3 comments:
Samantha are you aware that you can edit blogs? You can change Blog titles and you can change the blog address. Just FYI if you ever want to change another blog.
Thank you Mrs. H.
I do know that, but what was wronge was the email address was not spelled right and we did not know how to fix that. It was not a lot of work to do, so I just changed it so it would be all right from now on.
Thank you again.
Samantha
I think the recipe blog was a Phenomenal idea.
~Sarah Frees
Post a Comment