Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reina

Here are the pictures of Reina. I hope you like them. Tell me what you think of them. :) A sweet little foot. :)And cute little fingers. Devin and Baby. :)

So sweet :)peek-a-boo I am so cute, and I know it too.


And for you enjoyment here is her first outing.........


Cute little outfit :)
Cute car seat that took an hour to get her into. :}
Reina for almost the whole trip. :)And she was like this for the rest of the trip.Mom and Baby out in the sun for the first time.
Ok that is all for now. I hope you enjoyed them.
Samantha

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh she is so very cute. I like the ones were you and Devin are holding Reina. She has such cute little feet and fingers.

~Lizzie

Sarah said...

How sweet! She has so much hair! Glad you can help out your Aunt this way.

Sarah Frees said...

Wow she is beautiful I love the pictures. Love you Sarah Frees

Mrs. Theresa Frees said...

These are wonderful pic's Sam

and the baby Reina looks so healthy and happy- what a blessing.

Praise the Lord for he is good.

Love to you all,
Aunt Teri