Ok here is another post on the July picnic, I hope to have it done before Christmas but we will have to wait and see. :) Anyway, here is the games and activities post. We did tug-a-war, gunny sack race, balloon toss,and three-legged-race. There is also pictures of just playing and the singing we did at the end. Thank you again Isaiah for taking the pictures. :) And here they are:
Helping to get ready...



I could not find the winning picture for the sack race and I did not see it so I can not tell you who won. :}
The boy's sack race.


They were a little more into winning. :)

Getting ready for the three-legged-race....

Go...


The three-legged-race for the older then 12 racers......
The end of the race.. :} Yes that is me and Leanne way over there... :}

Cute kids :) getting ready for tug-a-war....
Team one and two....

Big camera :)....

1 comment:
That looks hillarious and fun!!! :) (Look I know its not a real smiley face but its cute :) )
Post a Comment