Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fourth of July picnic part 1

Ok, sorry that this is sooooooo late, but I have a lot of pictures (about 300 something). I need to sort through them so I can put them into different posts. Here is the first part, the talent show from the Bradrick's Fourth of July picnic on the 18th of July. Thank you Bradricks. The Bryan's took me with them so I was able to enjoy a great time with friends. Thank you Bryans.

Thank you to Isaiah Holston for taking all these pictures for me.

Anyway, here are the pictures. The Bryans went first in the talent show with a Paul Revere puppet show......
Getting ready.

The intro...Nice hats :)The Red coats.



Huzzah!

Evil King George. BOO!

The Indians raiding the ship.

Tea anyone :)
One by land, two by sea.Paul getting past the Red's on the river.
The ride of Paul.
The ride of Paul, well ok, Matthew.
The Battle.Running to the battle.











The mighty battle.Three rider's.

A mighty rider.The end. Huzzah!The Bublat family sang an 'America Bless God' song that was very good.The four of them played 'Battle Hymn of the Republic' together.Mr. Bradrick giving a run down on the plans of the day. Our coach for volley ball, (more on the games in the next post).

Samantha

3 comments:

Laura Earl said...

I'm looking forward to your upcoming Bradrick posts! :-)

L. C. Bryan said...

Just think, I have to do that all over again in about two weeks!

ReillyClan11 said...

Why would you do it again?