About two weeks ago or so, I got two little gray kittens. Sweet little things. There names are Timothy and Titus. It's a lot of fun to have kittens again. I know there is a lot of pictures but it is fun to take pictures of them :}.
Only half of the cat but still really fun pictures.
Ring around the rosy. :)
I have to say that this is really cute.
I love this one.
It's not easy to get a picture of the both of them together.
4 comments:
They are really cute. I like the gray color.
~Lizzie
Kittens are so much fun watching!
That is so cool Sam. I try to get pictures of animals but they never turn out good. Those are really good.
I took about 80 or so pictures to get the good one. And I kind of set it up. I put him in the tree and talk to him to get him to look at me.
Samantha
Post a Comment