Saturday, August 1, 2009

The winner...

Here is the link to show the winner of the photo contest: http://livingforhim2.blogspot.com/2009/08/come-and-congratulate-winner.html
Go look, it's a pretty good picture.
Samantha

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Samantha - and nice work hiding the fact that YOU are the winner! :) Are you going to accept the blog makeover?

-Steph

Carilyn said...

Wow! You won?! How cool! Congratulations Samantha!!!! Are you going to get the blog makeover?

~Carilyn

ReillyClan11 said...

Thank you both. No I will not, I like to change the back ground to much.

Sarah said...

Wow! Congratulations! You might be interested in the Image Weaving Spiders photography group on Facebook. I am pretty sure it is a homeschoolers only group. Each month they pick a theme and everyone enters a picture they feel fit the theme. I know Melissa N. is part of the group....so you may want to ask her about it!