Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Leanne's surprise birthday party

Most of you who read my blog were there, so for you I have the pictures. Here is the story for those who were not there... Mrs. Bryan really wanted to surprise Leanne fro her 21st birthday so she ask me and my mom, maybe more I am not sure, to help her with it. We started the plan by having Leanne over to our house on her birthday so she would think that was all we were planning to do for her birthday and no more (Leanne's birthday post). Then we planned and schemed the surprise party for later in the month so she would not suspect. On the day of the party we, Leanne and I, went to one of our favorite stores and did a little shopping, then headed back to her house to do some 'sewing' (heheheheh) . When we pulled up in her driveway there were people waiting there for us and they all started to yell, 'Surprise! Happy birthday!!' Leanne look at me and asked if I knew about this... I told her I did and that we planned this for her, and then I got bopped in the head. :) Yes she did it. :P Anyway we surprised her good and I think she had a really good time, I know I did. :) Happy Birthday again Leanne. :)

And here are the pictures, Thank you Isaiah for taking them and Matthew for sharing yours...

My little girls did the banner the night before.


Here we come....Birthday girl....
Hug for all.....Cute little brother.....Yummy dinner.....












Happy birthday....



Volleyball......






Foosball.....




Croquette....




Botchyball....






Sweet girl.....

A stamp for all...... Sweet girl too.....


Brothers......
Camera man....



Camera man two..... :)

Kathleen and the chicken... She did not like it when the chicken made any sounds so she close it's beck...



Gift time....










Good Friends....


Boy's and there footballs...:)









Daddy's and children..... Mommy's and children..... Boy'sPlay time..... We all had fun with Lydia... :)And sweet little Faith.... Samantha

3 comments:

sarahplainandtall said...

Okay, I vote on the last two pictures!!!! So cute!

Thanks for a great post, I had a great time at the party!

-Sarah Beth

Elizabeth said...

That was a lot of fun! I think that the pics are great.

Love You
~Lizzie

Elizabeth said...

Oh, and I agree with Sarah Beth the last two photos are great.

~Lizzie