Zoo x3 mean I have three zoo trips in one post. Top one is the most resent and the bottom the longest ago. I hope you enjoy the pictures....
We went to this zoo.... with the Frees girls about two weeks ago

Can't wait to get there.....
We're here....
OK, I could not help take pictures of all the flowers on the way to the gate......





All the girls......
Sweet Hannah....
Lovely mom...
A pretty good picture .....
Cousins are fun......
Help them they are stuck....
Oh..... maybe they are not 'all' the way stuck.....
I can fly.......
I think that is the cutest little turtle I have ever seen.....
We all love the spider web......
We went to this zoo.... with the Frees girls about two weeks ago
Can't wait to get there.....
OK, I could not help take pictures of all the flowers on the way to the gate......
LOL....

I'm not sure if he is the spider or the fly....
Ok, that is the face of a spider for sure....
Out of the Joshua hive....
She is very tall....
I think they are friend spiders.....
Look at the camera....
In the Joshua hive....
We had fun with these picture.....


So pretty..... 
I love taking pictures..... 

Kids in the worlds hardest nest.....
Connor and the tree.....
Their monkey.....
And our monkey.....
I am not sure how we got this picture but it is pretty cool, just don't give it to an evolutionist...
On the way to the next part....

Need I say more.....
Again I could not help get the pictures of the flowers.....
Help.....
Nice birdy....
Out of that cave...

Ok your cute enough to stay....
So sweet......
They are still in a world that spins around them.....
I think I got a really good picture......(or as Connor said it's a 'Du' picture:)
I think I like the river otters.....



It had a really big tounge....
Almost ready to go home....
And more flowers..... 

This is the Point Difiants Zoo
We again love the the spider webs...
oh no, she is being eatten....
Joshua was climing up the web and dad made it bounce so he went flying.....


A little angel....
The little kids really liked this...
Cool picture that Connor got....

This is the Point Difiants Zoo
We again love the the spider webs...
Samantha
1 comment:
Lots of fun! This post reminds me that I have some posts I need to do. The spider webs look like they were a lot of fun. I am sure that Joshua had a lot of fun on that one.
Love you all
~Lizzie
Post a Comment