Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Day with Friends by Delaney

All these pictures were taken by Delaney and the words to follow are hers too.
~Samantha

Our friends Rachel, Abby, Hannah, Emma, and Daniel, came to play. We went on a walk, took a ride in dads truck. We held baby chick's. Had water and apples on the walk, and some at home. It was fun.

Hannah......
We picked flowers for our moms......




We had lots and lots and lots of fun...



It was a beautiful day.....



Aren't they so green....It was hard to walk up the hill....Friends: Erin, Hannah, and Kathleen.....






Obadiah and Daniel is cute.....We had lots and lots of fun with Rachel.... Abby didn't really want her picture taken....Or Rachel didn't want her picture taken either.....We played racing games....Three friends, lady shouldn't be in the picture....No peeking.....Hey look Lady is smiling....Lady is in half.....Hi Joshua......

Delaney~

4 comments:

sarahplainandtall said...

I love it:)

-S H

Carilyn said...

Very cute. :)

P.S. They were picking foxgloves? Yikes... :)

ReillyClan11 said...

Yes I know they are poisonis, but we have been picking them since we moved here, they have never eatten any and we are big on don't eat any thing outside with out asking so we are not to worried. I will tell Delaney you like her post.
Samantha

Elizabeth said...

Oh I love it!! Delaney did a great job!!