Wedding post 6 is pictures of guests and helpers....in other words just fun picture not of the bride and groom...........
First some picture of helpers.....Krista Van Cleve.......

Mrs. L, Mrs. J, Leanne, and two others I am not sure who they are, getting food trays set up and taken out.....

Stephen, Mrs. L. , and Mr. J.......

A young helper...

The cake cutters and servers...

These young men should be included with the helper group as they spent almost the whole time make balloon things for the kids......
Picture of Friends....Sarah and Katherine....

Leanne and myself, we had fun dressing up for the wedding.....

I thought this was pretty funny......

Katherine and a cute little boy who I am not sure he was.....

Jessica and Amy Ellen.......

I have no idea who these gentlemen are but I thought the picture was really fun......
Kid pictures..........Cute little Faith....

Bradrick grand kids......


Cute kid.....

Kids with balloons.....

Samantha
5 comments:
SUPER addorable!!!! Weddings are soo fun!!
Always:
Sarah Frees
I wish them the best!!!!
Always:
Sarah Frees
I like your background
The mystery men are Paul Roth (second to left) and the others are brothers and friend.
Actually, Paul Roth is the second to the RIGHT. The one on the far left is a Sherman boy. The two other boys are not Paul's brothers.
Post a Comment