Please pray, my brother, Devin, had a accident this morning. He was working on a fence, and was smacking one hammer against another, and a piece of metal chip off and hit him in the eye. It is still in his eye and he is going into to surgery to get it out. the surgery will take about 4 hour and we will not know anything until tomorrow on even if he will be able to see out of that eye or not. We know the Lord if faithful and every things works together for those who serve Him. But He also says pray so please pray for him. I will try to post on how he is soon. Thank you all for the prayers I know you will give.
A picture of my brother.....

Samantha
2 comments:
Please know that we are praying here! I'll be watching for updates.
We have been praying, Samantha!!
~Lizzie
Post a Comment