Thursday, July 10, 2008

James and John




On the fourth we got two kittens from someone at Dads work. They are both brown and look exactly the same. We can not tell them apart. There names are James and John. They are still trying to get use to us, they were not handled enough when they were little so they are pretty shy. And they don't like Lady (the dog). But they sure are cute. What do you think?


Written by:


Samantha

4 comments:

L. C. Bryan said...

They're so adorable! I have to come over soon to see them. (Before they get to big!)

ReillyClan11 said...

l.c. bryan~
Yes. You sould come and see them...soon :)
~Samantha

Meg said...

awww! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

My comment is basically the same as the ones above - they are so adorable! I don't know if I told you already or not, but one of our cats (Abby), had three batches of kittens. Needless to say, we kids were kind of sad when she got fixed! I think God purposefully made baby animals to be adorable, don't you? :)

- Carilyn