Last Monday we went a Barbeque at the Hamre's house with the Pollocks. We said it was for the baptism the day before as a celebration, but it also was a surprise party for Mr. Hamre and my Dad. Mr. Hamre's birthday was the 11th and my Dads birthday was the 12th. It was a lot of fun and we did surprise them. We had a good time. We played several games, such as "capture the gag","ultimate Frisbee", "base ball with pine cones", and "pine cone war, boys vs. girls" , that last game lasted a hour and a half. We sang "happy birthday" to the Dads and had a great time. We stayed until about 9. Well that is all I can think of. Other then Thank you to the Hamres for having us over we had a great time. So here are the pictures.....
Just having fun...

Thank you Mr. Hamre, the burgers were great.....

Just talking...
Written by
Samantha
2 comments:
Where is everybody else? Did you take any pinecone pictures? I should have brought my camera along....oh well!
Sorry Sarah, that is all the pictures that nturned out any good. All the reat were either unflatering (I don't know if that is spelled right) or blury.There was not any pinecone pictures. I thought that Connor got some but when we looked there wasn't any. So this is what we got. Oh well...
Post a Comment