Warning: tissue need here!!
This is one of my favorite songs and the video is cute too but you will need a tissue if you are anything like me and my mom. Also if you are hearing it for the first time. Enjoy.
Written by
Samantha
This song has much more meaning since the tragedy in the Chapman family. Time goes by so fast!Thanks for posting the video!
Yes that is true. I am glad you enjoyed it.~Samantha
though I've heard it before. boo hoohoo! that is such a wonderful song. I feel like time has passed so quickly. wow, for a mom or dad. Wow~sarah frees
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This song has much more meaning since the tragedy in the Chapman family. Time goes by so fast!Thanks for posting the video!
Yes that is true. I am glad you enjoyed it.
~Samantha
though I've heard it before. boo hoohoo! that is such a wonderful song. I feel like time has passed so quickly. wow, for a mom or dad. Wow
~sarah frees
Post a Comment