Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby shower for the Princes


On Saturday the Bradricks hosted a baby shower for Mrs. Prince and her new daughter Ruth. We drove to the baby shower with the Bryans. We spent the two hour drive talking the whole way. It was a lot of fun.
The shower started with the ladies talking, going to see the newborn foal and a wonderful snack of cupcakes and apples with home made carmel sauce. Then we played some games,'One-up-one-down' and 'Empire'which were quite hilarious. Thank you Bradricks for hosting it, and Brayns for giving us a ride.

Here are the pictures. I hope you like them...

Mrs. Prince and Ruth, her very cute little girl....

Just talking.....conspiring withe each other to win the Empire game........... :):):):)
By the way.... Mrs. Emery was the winning Empress!!
I told him to smile... he is so cute!!! Oh, and for those who don't know, this is James...

James and Gracie.....Just having fun.....Gracie..little angle...ever soo cute....I know that there are a lot of little kid pictures but they are more fun to take pictures of.
Sarah and Hannah...

Miss Amy Ellen and Obadiah.....Miss Cecily with James and Miss Katherine with Ruth.....
He is so cute.....
Beautiful center piece...........There was a foal born the morning of the baby shower so Leanne and I went out to see it after everyone else left. It is very cute.....
written by
Samantha

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun pictures Samantha! It was a wonderful shower.

Anonymous said...

Did you take those your-self I really like them I hope you had a great time at the shower.!!!

~Sarah Frees

ReillyClan11 said...

Leanne took the horse pictures, but I took the rest. Thanks for commenting.
Samantha