Thursday, September 11, 2008

I think we are crazy...but I like it that way

Today (the 11th) we went swimming at Horseshoe Lake. I know it is September but it was a nice day so we wanted to go swimming. Here are the pictures. I was in the water so mom got the pictures. I hope you like them.... Look at that view...? Or maybe it's a why am I not in the water..? Some thing like that. Lifeguard...

That was a lot of fun...
I can't think of a caption for this, what do you think?

Is that not the cutest smile ever!!!!!
Have any of you ever used these things? They really hurt, but then again maybe it is because I have rather weak ankles. Lets just say I will not be using them again..
Siblings are great!!!

I think he is a boat, or maybe a fish, or a big brother..
This was so fun...
It was sooooo much fun...
Ok, so what am I in this picture?
Oh my gosh, it was so much fun to take Lady with us. It was the first time we took her swimming with us.


Written by


Samantha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sam,

That is so cute is looks like so much fun!!!!


~Sarah