Our Family Picture!!!!!

On Sunday, my older brother and sister came up to visit. My sister has four kids three boys, Michael and Oliver (Joseph who did not visit), and one girl, Emily. We have had a great time. We went and got a Christmas tree yesterday and got a lot of cute pictures. Then later that day I made sugar cookies with Micheal and Emily. It is a very good recipe by the way so I think I will add it to the blog later. Then today we... we... we... we did... not much, we just played around. But at the end of the day we took a family picture. It turned out really well, as you can see above, so now we have a family picture that has all the kids and the the grandkids! All 12 of us kids
are in there, you just can't see number 12 right now. :) :) So now enough talk and on to the pictures!!!!!!

Oliver..

Very cute..

Isn't he so cute.

Most of the grandkids..

Nick..

Seania...

The biggest brother and Littlest sister.

He is so close to crawling it is very cute.

Uncle Connor and Oliver..

Up to the toy room.

I'm out of the car!!!!!!!!

Little princess..

He looks so cute in his boots.. there could be a fun caption for this picture....any ideas?

He liked the cows a lot.

But not as much as Nick did.

Emily did not like the cows as much, and only feed them once, but I don't blame her.. one of the cows did give her a cow kiss right on her cheek. Poor little thing.

Delaney looks really cute in this picture.

Emily! So cute.

Do you see the slim on the wall. It's kind of gross. COW SLOBBER!!

This is the best picture of a cow tongue we could get. It is so funny when they stick there tongues out.

Mr. Fit-it.

This time he has his hat..

Aunty Samantha had a lot of fun with her little brother and little nephew. I still have to teach them the Aunty Samantha thing, there little enough that they call me Aunt Sam.

On Monday we older kids (Devin, Christian, Connor, and I) had a appointment with a volunteer job at a retirement home, so Seania helped all the little kids do a craft project.
ALL of our little kids liked the craft project.
Good job Emily!!
Smile!!
Micheal,Emily and I made sugar cookies, it was a lot of fun but a big mess.
Oliver was in the kitchen the whole time, it was very cute.
Then Uncle Connor came in too, as he said to "help" but I think he just wanted to eat the icing. Not that it is surprising or any thing.
'Please Aunt Sam, may I have just a little more'!?
Then we went to get the Christmas tree, here is a slide show of our pictures...
So, the dates on the slide show are off a little bit (HAHAHA), but we had a great time. (It starts at 1885) and it didn't really take years.....
We also put up our Christmas tree.
Nick.
where is Delaney??
I still can find her!!
They are so cute. And it is a little funny because the uncle is the short one. :)
Than Grandpa pulled out the guns. Can you tell who liked it more??
Gettin' ready to shoot..
Almost ready..
Ok, fire..
3 comments:
GREAT POST!!! we had so much fun up there! miss you ~love seania
1895 with a van in the background? Very "progress"ive, huh? :) :) By the way, Oliver is so cute!
~Carilyn
Looks like you all had a great time! Christmas is a wonderful time of the year for families to gather!
Post a Comment