Happy New Year everyone. I don't know about the rest of you but I had a great 2008. And there are many things that I can't wait for in 2009, and some things I'm not, like having to vote. That one is mixed feelings. But it's one more thing to learn and grow with so I guess it will be OK. I am glad it is this year and not last though. :) I pray God blesses you all in this coming year of 2009.
Samantha
4 comments:
turning 18... that is something to look forward too!i thought i'd feel different and was sooo exited but felt the same as i did the day b4 lol!! what else are you looking forward to?
voting is fun as long as you like reading! talk to experienced voters (mom & dad) for help b4 voting..lol i didn't and gave my 1st vote to a guy that had no hope of being president! i found out after i sent my vote in! lol!
you'll be great at it!
love you!!
Well some of the other things I am looking forward to is: the Home School Confrince in April,I am very much want to sing again this year and I might have Sarah and Devin there singing also. And the baby in June, I am sure I am going to go to the birth again and can't what, maybe I will catch him this time. :) And then there are family plans of a trip to Grandmas and also Grandpas this year, I really hope that one will happen. There are one or two more but I dont want to write them here so I will email you a little later.
Dont worry I am going to vote just like mom and dad, and have them tell me all about the people,before I vote.
Oh one more thing I am looking forward to is dad is thinking of getting me a mine-van with the tax return, :) but that is not sure yet either. But that also means I have to learn to drive, will I hope it is not as bad as I think it will be, everyone says it is not as hard/bad as we first think.
Love you lots
Samantha
year happy new. I I mean... new happy year. I ..WEll I mean...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!...
Yea thats it
~Sarah
so cool! your gonna drive!! it's not as hard as you think... its just new after awhile you'll be sick of it lol!!
so many things to look forward to what a wonderful life :~)
sorry i haven't had time to respond but i have been reading your posts i look every day. my computer is like the phone the kids wate tell i'm on it to start fighting lol... yep there doing it now :~)
your vote'n plan sounds great i sometimes just give todd my vote... but not always. it kind of cool to have a voice it what happens to our country even thou its a small voice its still a part. gots to go love you e mail me latter love seana
Post a Comment