On Sunday my grandpa turned 68 and we got to celebrate it with him. He is one of those guys that you can not find any thing that he needs, so we got him a lot of funny things just for the fun of it. I got some really great pictures that I'll share with you all. Let me know what you think of them.....

I got (at last, I have been trying for days) a good picture of Devin, and this is the cake also.
.JPG)
Joshua is still in the 'I want to blow out everyone's candles' stage. :)

And he gets to do it most times to. :)

He also helps with the gifts.

Waiting their turn.

I did not lock him up! Ok maybe only a little. >:)

Don't shoot!!!



Too late.

Who is the stranger!!!!!!?????????











Ok, who is the cutest??? And who looks the most natural? And who looks the silliest?

Ok, now I am not sure if I got his age right...68 of 5? It is so
HARD to tell. :)

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

I think there is something wrong with this picture.



That's better. :)

No it is not a real tomato. And it's really slimy too.
:-P
So that was the birthday.
Samantha
P.S.
I wanted to say this is my 100th post !!!!!
And it might as well be put on this post as any other, but so all knows, :P
Christian is now taller then I am. Oh, well.

Here is a really nice picture of him.
P.P.S.
Somehow I did not get a picture of Connor, and by now the glasses are gone, so one of these days I will get another pair and get a lot of pictures of him. }:)
6 comments:
Really cute pictures. I know what you mean with age. My dad and granddad are like that, but mostly my dad.
That is so cool. It looks so fun. And your right that is a lovily picture of him.
~Sarah Frees
Oh I just cant wait to go up there.
~Sarah Frees
Obidiah is getting soooo big. I better gett there soon. put a brick on his head, no.. Wait that might hurt him, ... hhmmmm... Maybe a book, no better a.. no keep reading this is good... a hevy hat.
~Sarah Frees
What a fun birthday! After all these years, every time I see someone wearing the funny nose and glasses I still laugh out loud! You got some great candid shots Samantha!
Hey I am sooo exited to be comming up to your house. And to the conference. It will be so fun. Espeically Sing with you.
~Sarah Frees
Post a Comment