Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Day With Friends by Samantha

Pictures of a fun day with kids.....

I love these pictures.....All of them together.... Every kid, and not kid, loves to ride in the back of a truck on a old dirt road....

LOL LOL LOL...... Addy lost her tooth on our walk she was very happy....Fun with chickens....

Samantha

4 comments:

Carilyn said...

That picture of Lady is great!! :) What kind of chicks do you have? We didn't get any more this year... ~Carrie

ReillyClan11 said...

Buff some thing or other. I am not sure we got them from the Bryans who got them from the feed store for free. They will be a golden yellow when they are grown.
Samantha

Carilyn said...

Probably Buff Orpington. We have some of those too. One of them has no tail, and we got her from some friends. She is pretty old, and we call her Kiwi. :) ~C

Brianna said...

Hi Samantha,
I LOVE the 4th of July pics that you found. Have a good day! I am sooo tired, The time is now - 1:15 a.m. Just note the time in case SOMETHING happens to me. :^) Just kidding.

Well off on Saturday morning to Auburn to hopfully p/u two goat wethers. YEAH!!! Then home for a quick chamge and off to Miss Amy's bridal shower. RUN, RUN, RUN.

Have God Blessed day my friend. :^)
I think I wilzzzzzzzzzzz.

Love ya,
Brianna