Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding Post 1......

On June 12th, Sarah and Stephen got married and I was given the great pleasure and honor not only to witness it but to help make the day special by helping with the decorating and food. It was wonderful to have the first wedding I was able to help with be such a God honoring and encouraging wedding. Thank you Sarah and Stephen for letting me help and see your wonderful wedding. Also thank you to Sarah Beth and Isaiah for taking all these pictures for me, I would have had all but no pictures if you had not help me.

Also I have so many pictures that I want to share I can't do it in one post (I'm not sure if I can do it in 10) so here is part one, the wedding party. Enjoy....... The young men who lit the candles, one was a brother of the bride Matthew, and I am not sure who the other one was...Mr. and Mrs. Criss, Brides mother and father we were unable to get picture of the grooms mother and father sorry!
Mr. and Mrs. Criss on the left and Mr. and Mrs. Hainline on the right lighting the candle to light the unity candle with, I think that is a wonderful way to do it :)....

Mr. Placzak leading the hymn singing.....

The groom, and the grooms father the others behind them are the rest of the grooms wedding party....

Waiting for the bride.....

The JR. brides maids....again I am not sure who they are....tell me.....

A friend of the bride...I can't remember her name.....

The grooms sister Faith.....



The grooms other sister Anna.....

Susanna one of the brides sisters.....

Rebekah another one of the bride's sisters.....






Another one of the brides sisters Hannah......

Maid-of-Honor Laura also a sister of the bride....



The groom and his nephew rolling out the carpet for the bride.....

Flower girls, I am not sure who the one on the left is,but the one on the right is Lydia the brides youngest sister.......

Two more flower girls, I am not sure who either of these ones are......

The ring bearer and the youngest flower girl, again I am not sure who they are......









Here comes the bride!!!!!!.......





Sarah and her Father......








Samantha

1 comment:

Carilyn said...

I finally got done looking at these wedding posts! Even though I don't know Sarah Criss or the groom, it is still fun to see pictures of it! ~C