Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wedding post 5.......

Wedding post 5 is good-bye pictures. Thank you Sarah and Isaiah for taking these pictures too.
Enjoy..... Good bye to new sister.....
And brothers.....
Good bye to the bride's father........
I love this picture....
Good bye to the new son.....
Cutting out their car......
I'm not sure what he was saying but they are cute pictures....
Helping his bride into the car......
A surprise that they did not know about it the car was a gift from Mr. and Mrs. Hainline to the new couple. Mr. Hainline had to tell him.....
Telling his bride.....
Soo happy......
Off they go into a new life together.....
Samantha

2 comments:

Sarah Frees said...

Very cute!!... I LOVE weddings!!! :)



Always:

Sarah Frees

Sarah Frees said...

I MISS You guys SsSsSsOoOoOoooo much!!!... Alot...A Whole Lot...A Ton...Thats 2000 pounds of MISS... And I love you way more than that!!! :)

Always:
Sarah Frees