Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sausage, cheese, peperoni roll.


Sausage, cheese, peperoni roll, is one of our favorite meals. It really should be called the sausage or cheese or peperoni roll because we have never had it with all three. I wanted to share the recipe so here it is..........



One batch of bread

(You can use any bread recipe you have)

mozzarella cheese

1 lb sausage and/or peperoni and/or hamburger

One batch of spaghetti sauces



Make up your bread recipe and let it rise about half way. Roll out flat on a cookie sheet, put cheese and meat in a strip, then roll to seal edges. Seal ends. Cook for 30 minutes or so. Let cool a little, then cut put on plates and add spaghetti sauce. More mozzarella on top if wanted.

So it is pretty easy to do but really good. Oh, and if anyone uses this recipe and changes it, will you let me know so we can try it that way. I hope you all enjoy it.





Written by


Samantha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yumm looks great!!!

~sarah frees

Anonymous said...

how many does it feed? What tempater does it cook on? Cant wait to see you guys.!.!.! I love you so much!!!! :) :) :) :)

~Sarah Frees


P.S.
Love you soooooo much!!! :)

ReillyClan11 said...

It feeds our family with no left overs. We make two, so one would be more then enough for you guys.We use a normal batch of bread and get one or two loaves(I dont remeber if it is 1 or 2) out of it as well. I love and miss you also, and cant wait to see you.
Samantha