Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thank you

This is a special thank you to my cousin Sarah, for the beautiful quilt that she made me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, (do you think that is enough?) {one more just in case} THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! It is so cool that you made it yourself!!! And something you may not have know that is very cool (at least to me) is that the backing material is the same kind that Grandma used when I was 10 to make me a dress. That was my favorite dress ever so that is very cool. And for those who are reading this and have not seen the quilt here are some pictures........

written by:

Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Samantha, that is a very beautiful quilt! It looks very well done.

Carilyn

Anonymous said...

your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, and if that isn't enouph your welcome .

Did you hear I have a blog. I've had it for 1-2 weeks, but I didnt want any-one to know till I got something on it.it it http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Sarah If you have any tip I'm open.I'll put you as a link!!:):):)


I Love You. Say hi to every-one for me.

~Sarah Frees