These are beautiful pictures! I have been looking for an Autumn picture for my desktop and Sarah suggested I look on your blog! I'm going to use the top one if you don't mind! By the way, is your lighthouse picture of Point Arena, California?
Mrs. Holston, thank you for leaving a comment it was a lot of fun top read. You are more then welcome to the pictures, I just found them of the web so they are not really mine. I hope you enjoy them/it. No the lighthouse pictures is not from California, I t was just somewere on the Oregon coast that we visted last March. I hope you will continue to enjoy our blog. Samantha
3 comments:
your right that is pretty!!!
talk to you later (ttyl)
~sarah Frees
These are beautiful pictures! I have been looking for an Autumn picture for my desktop and Sarah suggested I look on your blog! I'm going to use the top one if you don't mind! By the way, is your lighthouse picture of Point Arena, California?
Love to you and your wonderful family!!!
Mrs. Heather Holston
Mrs. Holston, thank you for leaving a comment it was a lot of fun top read. You are more then welcome to the pictures, I just found them of the web so they are not really mine. I hope you enjoy them/it. No the lighthouse pictures is not from California, I t was just somewere on the Oregon coast that we visted last March. I hope you will continue to enjoy our blog.
Samantha
Post a Comment