On the 27th of last month we took a drive up to the Hood Canal Bridge. And as we were up there anyway, we took a long way home and stopped at Port Gamble and then a museum as well.....Under Sea museum I think. It was a lot of fun and Port Gamble was soooooooo pretty. Any way here are the pictures that Delaney, Devin and I took.
Enjoy

A welcoming Port Gambles

Port Gambles beautiful tea room. It would be so much fun to go there. They even have a whole hallway lined with old hats you are allowed to wear when you are at the tea!!! I hope to go back to that one day. :)

I love this house it is sooooooo pretty, but it is on front street right in the middle of the town. But it was worth taking a picture of it for sure. :)








Cute kid pictures......

a nice view....

Playing with kids who have been in the car to long....

Pretty..you know how much I like to take pictures of flowers

The front of the tea room....
Here are picture of the museum....

This made us laugh so hard...it's a pet area.....

Cute girl...
Dress up time.....



Sailor


Captain

Soldier

Scuba diver
Sailor 2
Samantha
2 comments:
So cute!! And the front of the tea room is so lovely! :)
~Carrie
Hi Samantha,
The birthday pics are soo cute. Oh yes - HAPPY HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!!!! To you especially and to the rest of the BD gang. ;^)
Love,
Brianna
Post a Comment