Sunday, October 19, 2008

Harvest Party

Here are pictures that we took at the Harvest party that the Young Family had about three or four Sundays ago. It was a lot of fun, THANK YOU YOUNG'S!! We had a good time making apple cider and picking apples. The first six pictures were taken at church and all but the first one were taken by our two six year olds. OK, I hope you like them.....
Cutie...
Justin, Brianna, and Rebecca......
It's easy to get good smiles when your photographer is six....
Great brother and sisters picture....
Very cute...
He liked his new puppet....



Miss Cecily helped us with our little kids. Thank you so much.... Look mom no hands....Katie and Alyssa...Cutie pie (Audrey)...Two brothers (David and Jeremy)...Kids waiting for a horsey rides..I think they are both Young boys...Hannah and Alyssa...Abigail and one of the Allen girls,I can't tell which one...Gracie being cute, (Melissa too)....New toys!!!!!!My turn next!!!Katie and Martha...Young twins and Erin...Little Josh........Sarah and Kitty...Goldilocks............ Heidi and Kitty.....Hello anyone home?......And these are for you Steph.....



Written by

Samantha

No comments: