We are back!! It took longer then I wanted, but shorter then I thought it would. Well any way, for my first post back I am just going to put on random pictures, and then get back to being serious. Ok, so not that serious but normal posts. Well that is all, I hope you all missed us. Here are the pictures.....
These are the Belugas. They are our favorite animals at the zoo.
We have gone to this same zoo many times and this was the only time we ever saw this little guy. I don't know what kind of fox it is.My Dad go these as he was driving up to Spokane.
Ok that is all. Hope you liked them.
Written by:

PS
What do you think of my signature?
3 comments:
Glad to see you are back, Samantha! Fun pictures of the zoo. I guess they don't have the peacocks anymore. On our recent trip we did not see them. Perhaps they escaped! :)
You've been tagged! Go to my blog for details....
I'm tagging you Samantha! BTW, you can tag me. I already posted that I was tagged.
-Stephanie :)
Post a Comment