Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wee Cannon

My grandpa made this little wee cannon. It is a fully working cannon and is one of many that he has made. This is the only little one he made. He shot off his big one last July. It was a lot of fun, but I don't have any pictures of that. He has made about 8 cannons. Next time I go visit him I will see if I can get a picture of all of them together, or not together, or whatever I can get. Well here is the Wee Cannon......


Written by


Samantha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool.


sarah Frees

Anonymous said...

By the way thank you for leavinng comments on my blog and for giving me the live signitures thing I am having alot of fun with it.


Sarah Frees

ReillyClan11 said...

I am glad you like the signature thing I have had fun with it to. And you are welcome about the comment. I know what you mean it is so much fun to get comments. I promes to try to leave one with every post you do.
Samantha