Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been taged

Sarah P, tagged me. I have never done this before, but it sounds like fun so here goes. First here are the rules. Link to the person who tagged you, ( http://sarahlp.blogspot.com/ )list the rules, write six random things about yourself, tag six or so people by leaving comments on their blogs and let the person who tagged you know that you've written the post. And now 6 things....

1. I gave my Dad a black eye when I was 3. I hit him with my head.
2. Before we stared to wear skirts I really enjoyed rock climbing.
3. I am a little taller then all the women in my family (Mom, Grandma, cousins, and aunts)
4. I became a Christian at 7 and was baptized at 9, by my own choice.
5. I love to cook, and once thought of becoming a professional pastry cook with my Dad and Uncle.
6. I think ticks are the worst bugs in the whole world.

OK, I hope that is good. And I will tag..................

http://sarahlp.blogspot.com/ (Sarah P)

http://theopportunity88.blogspot.com/ (Leanne)

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Carilyn (Carilyn)

http://mysewingescapades.blogspot.com/ (Melissa)

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Steph17/ (Stephanie)

http://sealedtogod.blogspot.com/ (Sarah F)

By the way, for anyone who has done this before, do you know if you have/get to put on 6 for each person who tagged you or only the first?

Written by

PS

No you do not have to call me Miss Samantha Reilly, it was just for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay... what I don't get it what is tagging. (leave it on my blog please) HOW DID YOU GET THE Miss Samantha Reilly (leave that on my blog to please) I love you thank you for tagging me what-ever that means ?????.?????.????? :) :) :) ;) :0 8)


~Sarah Frees XOXOXOXO :) XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I have tagged you. TAG YOUR IT !! :) :) ;) :0 8)

~ Sarah Frees

P.S. thank all of you for leaving comments I really like comments love you all XOXOXOXO