I wish.….. You little sweeties will stay forever young & innocent Enjoying Gods beautiful creation with pure and hallowed hearts. God Blessings :0) Love Aunt Teri
Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I was felling like every one had forgotten me because I have not gotten a comment in a long time. :( So thank you both so much. :) No we have not butchered the turkeys yet. But we might do it Monday or Tuesday. Dad does not have to work on those days so it sounds like a good idea. Thank you again. Samantha
3 comments:
that is so cute
We are good. How are you? yes we are planning already for christmas. have you killed your turkeys yet?
I love you all
~Sarah Frees
I wish.…..
You little sweeties will stay forever young & innocent
Enjoying Gods beautiful creation with pure and hallowed hearts.
God Blessings :0)
Love Aunt Teri
Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I was felling like every one had forgotten me because I have not gotten a comment in a long time. :( So thank you both so much. :) No we have not butchered the turkeys yet. But we might do it Monday or Tuesday. Dad does not have to work on those days so it sounds like a good idea.
Thank you again.
Samantha
Post a Comment