Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obadiah

Obadiah turned 6 months old on the third. Here are random pictures of him to celebrate his 6 month birthday.. :) So, here you go.....First toe eating ever..now he eats them all the time......He found his tongue a few weeks ago and loves to play with it just like this.....Are you looking at me???I will get this thing off the ground, yes I will...Wow this thing is heavy...Oh wait, I am sitting on it. HAW HAW! Ok, no more jokes time to goooo.......Did you see this grass...Wow is it not the coolest thing ever..... Hi!I am the cutest little boy in the world, Oh yes I am. Lalalala.

written by
Samantha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it kind of suprising that no one has left a comment on this post yet? Well, I can be the first to say... How cute!!! :)

~Carilyn

Anonymous said...

that is so cute

~Sarah

Anonymous said...

he is so cute. Hope to see you soon. I love you


sighned:
A sister in christ